We are excited to announce our latest VIP Business Travel Consultant position within MB Private Clients.
This is an exciting role working within our Travel Team assisting our interesting and diverse array of high level clients which will test and enhance your skills!
Details of the role are listed below.
Please send your Cover Letter/CVs to: email@example.com.
VIP Business Travel Consultant – Job Specification
Name of the Company
MB Private Clients (www.mbprivateclients.com) is a VIP Travel Concierge Company working in partnership with Altour International, one of the largest private travel companies in the world.
We service high level corporate corporate executives as well a high net worth individuals, sports and entertainment clients.
Summary of Role
We are now urgently seeking a highly skilled travel consultant with at least 2 years’ experience in the travel industry, preferably who has worked in high level corporate travel or luxury leisure travel previously. You MUST be native Sabre trained and able to deal with sometimes demanding clientele in a high pressure environment.
Salary & Benefits
Flexible/Competitive salary depending on experience/interview plus incentives tied into performance and introductory new business. There are also many other perks including salary sacrifice, discounted travel and free mobile phone insurance.
– Working in our head office in the heart of London City booking all travel for our VIP clients using Sabre GDS
– To source the best & most cost effective travel solutions including flights, rail, hotel and all ground products
– The completion of all daily administration tasks on behalf of the team including invoicing and general account management
– Working as part of a team in order to deliver exceptional customer service to our portfolio of clients
– Native Sabre trained – you MUST have at least 2-3 years’ experience to be considered for this role
– To be able to quote/book/issue/reissue flight tickets (including published, net, CAT35, etc.)
– Comprehensive fares knowledge
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Excellent telephone manner
– Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
– Excel proficient – comfortable preparing spreadsheets neatly – any other IT skills welcome
– Additional languages would be advantageous but not compulsory
Type of Clients
High-level and high maintenance executives and companies travelling at least 2-3 times a week.
We provide a hands-on travel concierge product delivering 24/7 travel and ancillary services.
Other clients include some entertainment and celebrity clients.
Please see our website for more information on our products/services.
You will be based in our head office in the heart of the City on the same floor as Altour International who are our travel partner. Our office is based right by Monument station close to Bank and London Bridge stations for easy train/tube connections.
The core working hours are from 9am – 6pm with a 1 hour lunch break, Monday to Friday only (no weekends). However, if necessary, we need someone willing/flexible to work later if there is an urgent situation/booking required.
This is not regular and we will reward based on an overall view to the success of the business.
We also have regular visits from our key suppliers who bring our staff lots of treats and incentives making this a fun and rewarding environment.